The main theme for the III Nordic GeoGebra Conference
How to use GeoGebra in my lessons
The conference will be held at Hugo Treffneri Gümnaasium, Tartu, Estonia. The conference is supported by Nordplus.
- Overview what has happened in the GeoGebra Community in the last year. Balazs Koren (Hungary). He is a member of the GeoGebra team.
- GeoGebra as a Tool for developing Mathematical Competence.
Svein Torkildsen, staff member at the Norwegian Centre for Mathematics Education. In 2005 he was honoured the Holmboe prize.
- GeoGebra as a tool to support thoughtful discussion and open investigations in mathematics
Ingólfur Gíslason and Valgarð Jakobsson from Iceland. Ingólfur Gíslason is a Ph.d. student in Mathematics Education at the University of Iceland researching mathematical meaning making of students working with computational media.
Valgarð Jakobsson did his M.Ed. in Mathematics teaching at Reykjavik University, a program led by Ingólfur Gislason. Today Valgarð is a Mathematics teacher of a newly founded upper secondary school “FMOS” in Iceland.
- Assessment for Learning – when using GeoGebra
Malin Christersson (Sweden)
- Curriculum reform – a new direction for math education in Finland?
Leo Pahkin, Counsellor of Education, The Finnish National Board of Education
- Using GeoGebra in the earliest school years
Rikke Teglskov and Bo Kristensen (Denmark)
- Link to presentation.